Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1st day of working out...

Today is Monday Feb.22, 2010, and the 1st. day of my exercising regimen. I woke up today feeling great and in the right frame of mind, as to start exercising. I feel that you should always be in the right frame of mind, totally committed to that one thing you are about to start, and today was the day. Believe me I have been waiting for this day to come...Soooo, my girlfriend Daria and I go to the gym. I ride the stair master thing for 10 mins, and I am done. That's it...done. My heart is pounding so fast, I think boy I should res. I made her get off her exercise bike, and we went to sit in the steam shower. It was really relaxing and although I only worked out for about 15 min. total, I feel better. And tomorrow is going to be a better day...longer workout. I think maybe 17 mins. You know what they say, work yourself up to it...don't go all gung-ho in one day....o.k. I won't!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment